- September 15, 2017
- Posted by: wp
- Category: QuickBooks
In which we discuss the Quickbooks Online vs Quickbooks Desktop. Firstly we discuss both individually than will do a deep comparison to decide which is better for your business.
Quickbooks Online:- It is an accounting software which was developed and marketed by Intuit. It is used for small and medium-sized business which offers on-premises accounting application applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills and payroll functions.
Quickbooks Desktop:- This is an application you can install on your computer. It does not have data stored in the cloud. Quickbooks desktop is a one-time purchase accounting software for business who need robust inventory management, job costing and industry-specific features and reporting.
Get QuickBooks desktop support, Dial our toll-free number +1-877-715-0222
Quickbooks Online Vs Quickbooks Desktop:-
- Initial Free:- The Quickbooks Online offers a free 30-day trial so there is no initial free to try it. Then Quickbooks Desktop requires the purchase of the software up front.
- Monthly Fee:–The QuickBooks online requires a monthly subscription. On the other hand, the pro desktop is a one-time payment or you can get pro plus for an annual payment.
- Internet Connection:–Internet connection is mandatory requirements for using the QuickBooks online because it is cloud-based. Then Quickbooks Desktop can only be accessed from the computer and it is installed on regardless of internet connection.
- Automatic Functions:–The QuickBooks online has several automated features for things such as customer billing, Email reports and downloading bank transaction. On the other hand Quickbooks desktop transactions such as invoice, receipt and reports etc. must be processed manually.
- Remote Access:–Through QuickBooks online you can remotely access then you can resolve many problems through the remote access anytime at anywhere. It is cloud-based so the user can access reports wherever they have internet access and from multiple devices. On the other hand, the Quickbooks Desktop version is linked to the computer. It is installed on the computer and therefore can only be accessed on-site.
- Customized Features:–In which the desktop version allows more freedom to customize forms than QuickBooks online. The QuickBooks desktop has several features. This includes the ability to prepare 1099 budget and track mileage and expenses.
- Support:-The QuickBooks online comes with free support. On the other hand, the QuickBooks desktop version does not come with support. Because you can pay for support by getting the pro plus edition.
- Retail Cost:–The QuickBooks online of retail cost $15/month and up.Whereas the cost of QuickBooks desktop retail cost $299 and up.
- Software install required:–In QuickBooks online software installation is not required, But in QuickBooks desktop software install are required.
- Software update:–The QuickBooks online software update automatically. On the other hand, Quickbooks desktop update recommended every three years.
- Automatic online backup and protection:–In QuickBooks online feature present of automatic backup. In QuickBooks online they automatic online backup and protection of your data. On the other hand, QuickBooks desktop does not provide these feature. They do not automatically backup of your data.
- Access data from multiple platforms:–The QuickBooks online access the data from multiple platforms such as mac and PC etc. But the QuickBooks desktop does not access data from multiple platforms.
- Access data from anywhere at any time:-In QuickBooks online you can access data from anywhere at any time. Then in QuickBooks desktop, you can access the data available with the purchase of hosting services.
- Unlimited free technical support:-The QuickBooks online provides unlimited free technical support Whereas the QuickBooks desktop does not provide the free technical support.
- Automatic access to the latest version:–The QuickBooks online automatic access to the latest version of QuickBooks but the QuickBooks desktop does not provide these features.
- Sample company file test drive:–The sample company file test drive available in both QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop.
- 60-day money back guarantees:–The 60-day money back guarantee available in both.
- Multiple inventory tracking options:-In QuickBooks online does not provide multiple inventory tracking options. On the other hand QuickBooks desktop available multiple inventory tracking options through weighted average or FIFO(First in first out) process (with purchase of advanced inventory module).
- 30 Day risk-free trial:-The 30-day risk-free trial available in both in quick books online and QuickBooks desktop.
- Industry-specific versions:-In QuickBooks online does not available industry-specific version whereas the QuickBooks desktop available the industry-specific version.
- Batch invoicing:-The QuickBooks online does not offer this features. Whereas quick books desktop has batch invoicing capability. this feature allows you to invoice multiple customers at the same time.
- Auto send report:–The QuickBooks provides the feature of auto send report. The QuickBooks online send the report or report groups can be scheduled to send automatically.but the QuickBooks desktop does not provide this features.
- Automation:-The QuickBooks online version has multiple solutions that allow things like customer billing, e-mail report and bank transactions download be automated. On the other hand, QuickBooks desktop requires that all transaction such as invoice, receipt and other report be manually processed.
- They are the difference between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks desktop.
Dial our QuickBooks Desktop support number 1844-551-9757 to get instant help and advice.
Now We Discuss Why Quickbooks Online Is Better
In which we discuss why QuickBooks online better than QuickBooks desktop. So we find some features in QuickBooks but not in QuickBooks desktop.
Features in QuickBooks online but not in QuickBooks desktop:-
- Remote Access:-Through QuickBooks online you can remotely access then you can resolve many problems through the remote access anytime at anywhere.
- Auto send report:-The QuickBooks provides the feature of auto send report. The QuickBooks online send the report or report groups can be scheduled to send automatically.
- Automatic upgrade:-In QuickBooks online feature present of automatic backup. In QuickBooks online they automatic online backup and protection of your data. With QuickBooks online, you are almost always running the most up to date version whether you want or not.
- Invoice automation:-Automatically create an invoice from the unbilled activity.
- The QuickBooks online more than one account create per journal entry.
- Track your income and expenses.
- Essentials:-Three users and fourteen plus built-in business report. Track your income and process.
- Eliminate many expenses
- Provide access to more user:-Quickbooks online offers access to five users as opposed to just one QuickBooks desktop.
- Access free support:-In QuickBooks online U.S based support is included with QuickBooks online.
- Work from anywhere:-The QuickBooks online access and manage your books from your computer laptop tablet or smartphone anytime you choose. Firstly create access privileges so that your account login and work with your data online.
So QuickBooks online better than as compare to QuickBooks desktop. If you have any further query or your QuickBooks is not working then dial our helpline number.